The following are the menu items:
- New - Create an empty GanttPV file.
- Open - Open an existing GanttPV file.
- Save - Save the current GanttPV file.
- Save As - Save the current GanttPV file under a new name.
- Automatically Save On Quit - If not checked, GanttPV will ask when you quit whether to save the current file.
- Revert to Last Saved - Reverts the file to the last saved version.
- Revert to Last Opened - Undoes all changes made to the file since it was last opened.
- (Printing and exporting as HTML are provided as scripts.)
- Undo - Undo the most recent command.
- Redo - Reverse the most recent undo.
- Choose Scripts Folder - Select a Scripts folder and list the scripts in the lower part of this menu.
- Refresh Script Menu - Refresh the list of scripts.
- list of scripts - Select a script to run it.
- list of windows - Select a window to bring it to the front.
- Quick Start - Basic information to help you get started with GanttPV.
- Short Cuts - Provides a list of menu shortcuts.
- GanttPV Home - Opens browser to the GanttPV home page where you can discover the current status of GanttPV.
- Help - Opens browser to the help section of the GanttPV web site.
- Forum - Opens browser to the GanttPV forum (hosted by Simple Project Management) where you can ask questions and share comments with other GanttPV users.
- About GanttPV - Opens window that identifies creators of GanttPV.